Saturday, April 2, 2011

Before Leaving College

There was a list of things that my friends and I think all college kids should do or that we'd imagine we'd do in college before graduating. This list is what I haven't successfully accomplished yet. Some assistance might be required.

Things I need to do before leaving college:
1. Star Wars Marathon (Patty and I have been talking about it since freshman year). I get lots of interest but no one is willing to commit to watching them :(
2. Jump in the fountain
3. Visit Colburn after leaving the bars
4. Go on the roof of Du Pont
5. Get to all the bars (I haven't been to Timothy's yet).
6. Eat at all the places on Main Street (not sure if I can afford it though). I still need the newly opened Indian place, Cheeburger Cheeburger, St Clair's, Mojo's for hush puppies, Falafel Plus and the fancy places like Iron Hill for food, the Post House Restaurant, Deer Park bc I think I've never actually ordered food there, Caffe Gelato and a few others. I think the pricier places I might try going to brunch on the weekend perhaps or I'll just come back in the summer or fall to finish when I have an income.
7. $3 movies in Trabant and the $2 documentaries on Wednesdays (I've never actually gone to one here)
8. Hush puppies at Mojo's. I've heard delicious rumors that they exist on the dinner menu and I MUST find out the truth and order them if they truly exist 

It was jokingly suggested that I should add to the list getting my MRS degree and getting kissed under the kissing arches. If you know me however you should know that neither of those were ever on the list to begin with. I do know girls who have them on their lists though.

If there are any other suggestions that I should add to this list, please feel free to tell me!

4 comments:

  1. I've done all but Colburn ^_^ ps Deer Park food is nomlicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to go to Caffe Gelato. I wouldn't consider it a huge loss if you never made it there. ^^

    You need to eat a sandwich from Benny's stand (the guy with the stand in front of the 5 & 10), if you haven't already. Cheap and fricking delicious.

    I mean, how many people do you really need for a star wars marathon? and are we talking original trilogy or eeeeeverything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeverything for the star wars marathon!! But if I can't do that then just the originals. And it's less epic when you watch it alone than with people I think.

    I've gotten gelato one time from Caffe Gelato so I might count that but it was one of those awkward moments I think I might have mentioned to you with a creeper that I still shudder and convulse about so I don't want to have that as my memory of it lol.

    I've heard that Benny the guy who owns the cart was like a super chef at a 4 or 5 star restaurant and decided he wanted to have a cart so he's living out his dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm hi. you never EVER have to watch star wars alone. you tell me when, I will be there. And also I refuse to have a star wars marathon and only watch the original 3 (while they are indescribably better than the new ones, a complete viewing will be necessary.)

    ReplyDelete